Why EcoShield Exteriors?
From waterproofing your home to adding to its curb appeal, your home’s roof is really important. Whether you are looking for a local Colorado contractor to install a roof on a new build, or are looking to repair or replace an existing roof, the experienced team at EcoShield Exteriors is here to help. We are nationally certified to install roofing and project management certified (PMP). We are experts at managing the insurance claims process, and we are 100 percent committed to customer satisfaction. To learn more about us or to schedule a consultation or free inspection, please call the team in Littleton at 720-574-2081
Types of Residential Roofing
The roof is a critical component of any home for many reasons. It contributes to:
- Protection from rainwater and the elements
- Curb appeal and aesthetics
- Energy efficiency of the home
- Home value
- Home longevity
There are many residential roofing options to choose from, along with a wide variety of styles, aesthetics, cost and durability. You may be partially constrained by HOA rules or other limitations. Our experienced roofing contractors are here to help you with the entire process, from the design onward.
Most residential homes along the Front Range have asphalt-based roofing. This affordable, durable option can last 10-20 years or more without needing repair or replacement.
EcoShield customers most often request the following types of material –
- 3-tab shingles: These asphalt-based shingles are made up of three tabs that are each 12” wide. They come in lots of colors. 3-tab shingles are common. They are also quite light in weight.
- Architectural/dimensional/laminate shingles: These asphalt shingles are designed in various widths and color shades in order to create an architectural or angled appearance. They are made of two strips laminated together. People who choose them like their curb appeal and high wind resistance, as well as hail durability. They are heavier than 3-tab shingles.
- Cedar: Cedar provides an aesthetically pleasing roof that complements a range of house styles. Cedar insulates a home better than asphalt, but it’s not fireproof and it isn’t even allowed in many places. Talk to our team about whether it’s an option for your home.
- Tile: Ceramic or clay tiles are a popular Southwestern style. You see this type of roofing much less often in Colorado. Tile is quite energy efficient and long-lasting, and it comes in a wide range of designs and colors.
Your home’s roof protects you, your family and structure itself from water damage, rot, mold and the elements in general. Our team is on your side. We pride ourselves on excellent communication are we’re committed to our customers. We look forward to discussing this important feature of your home with you.
Choosing our Littleton Roofing Contractors
Whether you’re dealing with an emergency roof catastrophe, an old roof you’ve been wanting to update, or install a roof for a completely new build, our contractors are ready to help. We offer:
- Personalized service
- Efficient timelines that respect your schedule
- Established, local business
- Nearly three decades of experience
- Insurance claim management experts
Not only are we experienced residential roofing contractors, but we also work on commercial roofs and are a full-service company that can manage your entire home project including windows, siding and gutters.