How to maintain artificial grass?
For your artificial grass installation, a consistent cleaning program is always recommended to promote maximum life expectancy of your Lawn. Because turf is an outdoor product open to the elements, there is an inevitable amount of maintenance that comes with turf. To ensure that your turf is maintained properly, here are the 8 biggest tips to keeping your artificial grass clean and presentable.
- Consistent cleanup of leaves and other debris.
- Apply herbicide or weed killer.
- Rinse with water or turf cleaner.
- Power Broom.
- Remove Pet Waste.
- Avoid highly reflective materials such as windows and mirrors.
- Apply water to keep turf cool.
- Add infill every eighteen months or so to keep your blades upright.